The Mission of the Willes Center for International Entrepreneurship
Help students learn the entrepreneurial process and gain leadership skills in order to leverage their primary field of study, talents, and resources to provide for their families, create opportunity in their home country, and build the Kingdom of God.
Willes Center Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the fundamental areas of business.
- Develop adaptable, high-quality business plans using relevant insights for their local market.
- Work effectively with others and develop critical thinking skills to identify real problems that can be solved with entrepreneurial solutions in their home country.
- Learn to communicate effectively in entrepreneurial and cross-cultural situations.
- Demonstrate an understanding and commitment to ethical behavior and Christlike leadership principles.
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset and understand what it takes to create opportunity in Oceania and the Asian Rim.
- Demonstrate the skills needed to create a real business in their home country - through the use of their education, talents, and resources.
From this school, I’ll tell you, will go men and women whose influence will be felt for good toward the establishment of peace internationally.
Population and Courses
The Willes Center for International Entrepreneurship offices are located on the second floor of the Heber J. Grant Building (HGB). The HGB is between the Stake Center and the Science Building on the Academic Oval and across from the portables.
Visit our interactive map to get directions and more information about the building.